The easiest and most effective way to control compressed air system pressure and flow with an online monitoring application.
The CAEMS Flow Controller (CFC) & Compressed Air Control System controls Compressors and the airflow/pressure being delivered thereby reducing artificial demand in the Plant.
CFC is a flow control valve used with CAEMS CS-x box for regulation and online optimization purpose. By performing a CALMS CFC analysis on a compressed air system, the lowest possible operating air pressure will be learned. Using this calculation, big enough storage and CFCs unique ability to meter compressed air at constant pressure, overall demand-side pressure can be lowered. By lowering demand-side pressure, leaks will consume less compressed air, thus saving considerable energy.
Average SAVINGS 8%, possible savings of up to 15% !
Benefits of CAEMS Flow Controller CFC
- Simplified electrical regulation valve with special designed butterfly valve disc.
- Isolates Supply side (Compressors) from Dmand side (peaks)
- Saves Compressed Air Energy through a reduction in Artificial Demand.
- Calculated flow – CFC is calibrated in our Flowstand to meassure flow 0-120 m/s
- Online monitoring – CFC is the only device that has online monitoring and analysis connection available
- Reduces leakages losses in the plant.
- Enhances useful storage capability.
- Reduces load period of compressors.
- Ensures LOW and constant (stable) air pressure at the end-use point.
- Easy Setting the Optimum Plant Pressure on CAEMS with online trending.
- Pressure set point resolution: 0.08 bar (1 psig)
- Pressure control in the range of: 5-10 barg
- Fail-safe operation through Normally Open position and on-off Bypass Valve
- Available Flow from 10 to 82 m3/min – standard configuration
- The only flow controller with flowmeter function
- Online monitoring and analysis application available with remote Setup
- No dry air needed.
- Power supply and regulation connection to CAEMS CS box with 24 Vdc
- CAEMS box with PLC regulates PID loop for the valve
- Ambient Operating Conditions: 2 to 50 degC
- Inlet / Outlet connection with ANSI Flange rated 16 bar.
- Bypass regulating valve with a normally open position – Fail-Safe
- Programmable Pressure Setpoints Schedules (standard 4 PSP)
- Special function for Dryer protection – Limit Fill-up procedure
- Manual Open/Close switch
|Model||Description||Pipe dia||Flow||Pressure||Pressure SP resolution|
|mm / inch||m3/min||Bar / PSI||Bar / PSI|
|CFC-50||CAEMS Flow Controller DN50 (2”) with CAEMS online connection||DN50 / 2″||2-25||10 / 145||0.05 / 1|
|CFC-65||CAEMS Flow Controller DN65 (2 ½”) with CAEMS online connection||DN65 / 2.5″||2-34||10 / 145||0.05 / 1|
|CFC-80||CAEMS Flow Controller DN80 (3”) with CAEMS online connection||DN80 / 3″||5-45||10 / 145||0.08 / 1|
|CFC-100||CAEMS Flow Controller DN100 (4”) with with CAEMS online connection||DN100 / 4″||5-89||10 / 145||0.08 / 1|
|Type||CFC-50, 65, 80, 100|
|CAEMS Flow Controller, Regulation range 5-10 bar, resolution 0.05 bar, flow range- check table,|
|Regulation valves -MRV||DN50(2”)– electrical fast acting regulation valves 0-100% , 4-7 sec|
|Bypass valves -BRV||DN50(2”)- electric regulation valves with Fail safe (NO)|
|Web communication||CALMS web monitoring connection with 3G router|
|Sensors||Pressure transmitter IN and OUT 0-16 barg|
|Flowmeter function (calibrated 0-120 m/s +-3%)|
|Embedded PC-PLC 8090, micro SD 1GB|
|Operator panel HMI 4.3 inch 480×272 Touch- Ethernet|
|Ethernet and EtherCAT connection|
|4-channel analog input terminal 4…20 mA, single-ended, 12 bit, 4 x 2-wire system|
|2-channel analog output terminal 4…20 mA, 4 x 2-wire system|
|4-channel digital input terminal 24 V DC, filter 3.0 ms, 2-wire system|
|4-channel digital output terminal 24 V DC, filter 3.0 ms, 2-wire system|
|Power Supply||24Vdc / 110Vac/220Vac, 2A, 60W, Electrical cabinet|