ULD is USB Ultrasonic microphone for Android smartphones and tablets with driver and application for Compressed Air Leak detetection and management with real leak cost calculation.
Benefits & Features
- Fast Leak Detection
- Immediate Flow and Cost estimation
- CALMS Leak Management System Synchronization
- FFT Graphical Leak detection
- Data Export option (csv)
- Save energy costs on Leaks, Inappropriate uses & artificial demand
- Save your time and improve the organization
- Improve your environmental image
- ISO 11011, Compressed Air Assessment compliant
The MEMS (Micro Electro-Mechanical Systems) microphone is very sensitive, with a good signal/noise ratio and small form factor.
Connect ULD sensor to your Android smartphone or tablet, and it will immediately be recognized as a new input. Additionally you have to connect Bluetooth wireless headphone. With CALMS ULD Android software ULD sensor will be recognized and ready to find leaks. Next step is to login to CALMS web service and sync data to start doing Leak Management.
See table for Android device compatibility.
ULD is factory set to work with CALMS ULD software. No field adjustment needed.
|Sensor||MEMS high sensitivity ultrasonic acoustic sensor|
|CPU||Integrated micro-controller 32 bit|
|Type||Digital, with high quality low noise analog pre-amplification|
|Sampling rate||190 samples / second|
|Frequency range||96 kHz|
|Software||ULD for Android ver.6 or higher with USB OTG *|
|Operating Range||0 – 45 C|
|Power supply||USB 5Vdc|
|Size||L 130 mm x W 18 mm|
|Materials||Enclosure: ALU, Cable Entry ABS plastic, EPDM rubber|
|Phone Holder||Yes (up to 5.5”)|
|Scope of supply||ULD detector, holder, USB cable Type C or B, Bluetooth Headphones|
|EMC||EC 2004/108/CE, 2006/95/CE|
* Tested devices: Samsung S5, S6, S7, Nexus X5, LG.. for more please contact email@example.com